List Your Event
An example event page members can create on their own, which is also added to the events calendar automatically.
For demonstration purposes . . . this is an example event page members can easily create on their own, which is also added to the events calendar automatically. Registered VIP/upgraded members can easily create and post public event listings and share the link on social media platforms. Other members can RSVP to the event to give some advance indication of interest and attendance.
The start date is set in the future and will automatically display the event is “upcoming”. The end date is set for two days later. If you view this event between the start & end date(s), it will appear to be “happening now” with a green light indicator. Any event with an end date in the past will clearly display a red light indicator and show the event has “ended”.
Feel free to submit the following and we will be happy to post an event for you:
• Start date/time
• End date/time
• Admission/ticket price if any
• Branded poster image (1280×720 or larger)
• Short and general heading, tagline or about sentence.
• Description and details
• Location name/label
• Address location (will be converted to map coordinates)
• Links to your website, twitter, instagram, facebook, youtube social presence
(last 5 tweets will appear automatically and auto-update every 5 minutes)
• Specific youtube feature video ID (if any)
• Email and/or phone contact
Latest TweetsTwitter returned an error.